By His Grace

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained [prepared] that we should walk in them." ~ Eph 2:8-10 KJV ~ God is preparing you for a work. God has prepared a work for you.

Name:
Location: Southern California, United States

After being born again in June of 1979 the Lord led me to a small home study where time in the Word (at least 2 1/2 hours a day) was strongly encouraged. During the early and mid 80's I served part and full time with a ministry in Anaheim, Ca working with the homeless, bikers, low riders, those in prision and just getting out and the average Joe. During this time of "doing the Word" God started putting missions on my heart and I spent a few years in Central America and Southern Mexico doing mission work there. During my time there God patiently brought me to an understanding of Grace that I hope to share effectively with you here. I am now busy raising a family and being active in my local church body. In God's timing I believe my wife and I will return to full time ministry.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Interlude...Eph. 3:20...

Ok...now let me understand that last verse that was quoted in Grace Defined Part 2....

God is able to do what we ask or think. Cool....I can ask and think a lot of stuff....

God is able to do ALL that we ask or think. Wow...imagine that....hold on....

God is able to do ABOVE all that we ask or think....I have to think about that for a minute...

God is able to do ABUNDANTLY above all that we ask or think....oh my....abundantly....

God is able to do EXCEEDING abundantly above all that we ask or think.......

I have to meditate on this for a while....

.....wow.......

praise God......

that's heavy man.................

Let's see...what can I ask for.....?

I want to be more like Jesus...yea...that's it...

I want my wife to be more like Jesus......

I want my kids to be more like Jesus.....wait they are teenagers....Exceeding abundantly above all that I ask OR think...........ok Lord, so the teenager thing is not really a problem for you.......

wow.....................................



This interlude brought to you by Psalms Chapter One


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Web